View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dasdamn
Advaced Member
Advaced Member

PostSubject: 33 States Petition to Secede from US   Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:56 pm

"Story"
Spoiler:

"Now most people won't know this. behind the story is that On facebook I Liked a page called 'satan' Content they post is funny anyway One admin posted A picture of a petition of Texas Saying it wants to withdrawal from usa, So He told all his fans to Vote on it. Then they started making another one for each state OMG IM DYING LAUGHING."

As fucking if they are taking this shit seriously.

Spoiler:

Links https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petitions/popular/0/2/0/ For the petitions.

Back to top Go down
gmonkeyv9
Gold Member.
Gold Member.

PostSubject: Re: 33 States Petition to Secede from US   Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:27 pm

Well I said this before a little on Steam but I like this, it's a sign of true rebellion. Maybe not rebellion to the point of full on revolution but it's a symbol of checks and balances. There was no way this was going to be a landslide in either direction, but I had a very strong feeling on election night that Romney was going to win by at least a couple points. I was genuinely surprised because I didn't think Americans wanted 4 more years of incompetence and coverups, but then again Obama SEALED most of the Black and Latino vote, which is why he won. This brings up another thread - illegal immigration (which you have nothing to worry about,,,,yet). The reason why Mitt Romney lost is because whites have been voting in less and less volume over the years, in addition to massive amounts of negative advertising by the Obama campaign. The numbers I heard on TV were - In 2004: 77% of whites in US voted, 2008: 75%, and 2012: ONLY 72% OF WHITES VOTED. This election was about demographics and successful advertising by the Obama campaign to make Romney out to look like someone who he is not. Anyway, I'm just saying it's cool for people to feel this strongly about their leader. They will never tell the truth about Fast and Furious or Benghazi, but - Oh look Obama is playing basketball again. Brb moving to NJ. Lmfao glenn beck.
Back to top Go down
gmonkeyv9
Gold Member.
Gold Member.

PostSubject: Re: 33 States Petition to Secede from US   Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:06 am

Oh also something funny I wanted to mention. I work at UPS, a blue-collar, working class company. Almost everybody that works there is black. They have a large majority except in the supervisor/manager spots, which I think whites have a slight majority. They all come up from Philadelphia ( nigger city) to work here in the suburbs. I live in the town that it's located (which is why I bike to work), and I have met not ONE person who also lives here. Kind of makes me wonder, why can't they get any good jobs where they are. And why aren't more kids from around here working there? Certainly there's lots of young black guys working there but we have nothing in common when one person is from the streets one is from the suburbs. It's just weird, and it's culture shock. I don't like going there. Especially when I have to listen to their dumb nigger street talk. You know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
dasdamn
Advaced Member
Advaced Member

PostSubject: Re: 33 States Petition to Secede from US   Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:31 am

gmonkeyv9 wrote:

Oh also something funny I wanted to mention. I work at UPS, a blue-collar, working class company. Almost everybody that works there is black. They have a large majority except in the supervisor/manager spots, which I think whites have a slight majority. They all come up from Philadelphia ( nigger city) to work here in the suburbs. I live in the town that it's located (which is why I bike to work), and I have met not ONE person who also lives here. Kind of makes me wonder, why can't they get any good jobs where they are. And why aren't more kids from around here working there? Certainly there's lots of young black guys working there but we have nothing in common when one person is from the streets one is from the suburbs. It's just weird, and it's culture shock. I don't like going there. Especially when I have to listen to their dumb nigger street talk. You know what I mean.

Yes, I understand what you're saying. Its like hanging around with Brent and his friends.

And when he starts playing his obnoxious music, I sit there just moving my foot or my finger's or hand to the beat. giving him the illusion that I care about the music.
Back to top Go down
gmonkeyv9
Gold Member.
Gold Member.

PostSubject: Re: 33 States Petition to Secede from US   Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:20 pm

I wanna give Brent a hug. Also I realized if I took the time to have a short conversation with a few of them I learned to appreciate them more. One guy name Solomon (don't ask me) he was in the marine corp and also made me laugh and release some tension. And then the woman who works next to me sometimes comes over at the end of the night to finish work and she talks to me a little bit.

South Park says it best:
Quote :

Stan: Waitwaitwaitwaitwait. I thought we were gonna cool his hot heart with a cool island song.
Cartman: ...No, he has an icy heart.
Kyle: ...But you can't melt ice with a cool song, 'tardheart.
Stan: So we have to warm his icy heart with a "hot" island song
Cartman: It's a cool island song.
Kyle: Well then we're gonna end up freezing his hellish heart with a cool island song.
Cartman: Oh, do we wanna do that?
George Lucas: ALL RIGHT, that does it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 33 States Petition to Secede from US   

Back to top Go down

33 States Petition to Secede from US
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1